me

me

Thursday 20 March 2014

Momma's Potato salad


This is Great Healthy Comfort Food!

Easy breezy with multiple ways to make it.

No Recipe, only ingredients, just do it!! You can, it's easy.

You can use Potatoes or Yams.
Boil them and cut them up into squares (You don't want to boil them too long, we don't want softies for this recipe)

A few garden carrots from the farmers market.
Use yellow and purple ones, and be daring and leave the skin on.

Use green peas or even edamame.

I LOVE putting parsley in this recipe. You could also use cilantro or green onion.

I also love to add raw sunflower seeds for the crunch and extra goodness.

Now the dressing. I love using Brianna's poppy seed dressing, but you could use some mayo, greek yogurt, or just plain old olive oil.


Eat foods that love you back...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment