me

me

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Krafting Kale

So many things to do with kale, and my favorite is Kale chips.
Kale is your friend with Benefits, so take advantage of that good old kale.
Kale is a powerhouse of nutrition. It is high in fiber, iron, vitamin K, A, C, antioxidants and Calcium.
So eat kale in as many ways as you can:)

Simple.
Tear up a bunch of kale
1 tablespoon of olive oil
sprinkle sea salt
Nutrition yeast (optional. I like nutritional yeast for its B vitamins and cheesy flavor)

Massage with your hands and either put in the dehydrator or oven. If in the oven put on the lowest heat you can (should be around 150-170), and bake for about 45min or until crispy.

Be creative and craft your own Kale.

Questions? comment below or e-mail me at jennhruby@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment